Bellevue, Washington — November 15, 2017 — ‘Tis better to give. ‘Tis Un-carrier to empower others to give. Today T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) announced it’s giving everyone – including customers, employees and even AT&T & Verizon customers – the power to give back for #GivingTuesday on November 28th. And here’s the best part: it’s all up to you. As only the Un-carrier would, T-Mobile has earmarked holiday giving dollars and put its customers, employees and fans in charge of the giving.
Here’s how it works:
- T-Mobile Customers: It all starts in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app, where customers get $2 from T-Mobile to give to their choice of the American Red Cross, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Feeding America or Team Rubicon.
- Anyone: Every time anyone tweets #GivingTWOgether on November 28th, T-Mobile will donate another $2 to split amongst the same four charities, up to $100,000.
- T-Mobile Employees: On #GivingTuesday November 28th, the Un-carrier is depositing $28 in every T-Mobile employee’s Giving Account which they can donate to any charity of their choice.
Each $2 donation enables…
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America to give 40 minutes of homework support to after-school youth
- American Red Cross to give a comfort kit to someone impacted by a disaster
- Feeding America to give at least 24 pounds of food to a family in need
- Team Rubicon to give a clean water filtration kit to a family affected by a natural disaster
#GivingTWOgether: $2/tweet up to $25k each for American Red Cross, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Feeding America and Team Rubicon
About T-Mobile US, Inc.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Our advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 70.7 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
T-Mobile US Media Relations