Confirming its status as the industry leader in customer care, T-Mobile USA, Inc., today announces it has achieved the highest ranking from the J.D. Power and Associates’ 2007 Wireless Customer Care Performance Study – Volume 1. This marks the fifth consecutive period in which T-Mobile has received the highest ranking in the customer care study.
“Once again our customers have spoken, ranking T-Mobile highest in customer care performance for the fifth time in a row,” said Sue Nokes, senior vice president of Sales and Customer Service, T-Mobile USA. “It’s a testament to our frontline employees and their dedication to creating the best possible service experience so our customers are the real winners.”
The study provides a detailed report card based on consumer experiences on the phone with T-Mobile customer service professionals, in-person at T-Mobile retail stores, and online at www.t-mobile.com. The study notes:
- In overall customer care performance, T-Mobile ranks highest among all wireless providers, significantly above all its competitors and the industry average.
- T-Mobile’s Automated Response System (voice-prompted assistance) scores highest among all wireless providers.
- T-Mobile scores higher than the industry average in customers’ experiencing a hold time of two minutes or less.
- In direct dealings with Customer Service Representatives, T-Mobile is at or above the industry average in all nine attributes.
- T-Mobile scores highest among all wireless providers in the Walk-In retail channel of the study.
The 2007 Wireless Customer Care Performance Study – Volume 1 is based on responses from nearly 14,000 wireless customers. Interviews were conducted during June and September 2006.
Within the past six months, T-Mobile has received the highest-ranking award in J.D. Power and Associates studies measuring the following:
- Overall Customer Satisfaction, for the fourth consecutive reporting period
- Call Quality; West outright and Southeast in a tie
- Wireless Retail Satisfaction, for the fourth consecutive reporting period
More information about the J.D. Power and Associates study can be found at www.jdpower.com.