Customer Updates (as of Dec. 8, 2017)
- Help American Red Cross support relief efforts in communities affected by disasters like wildfires. To donate, text REDCROSS to 90999 to give $10 to American Red Cross, which helps people affected by disasters big and small. The donation will be charged to your next T-Mobile bill. Text messaging charges will not apply. More information can be found at: http://www.mobilegiving.org/terms-and-conditions/
- Mobile trucks have been deployed in Ventura and LA counties so people can charge devices, access WiFi, use loaner mobile phones as needed, and get supplies like bottled water.
- Power outages have and will impact service but at this time coverage in most areas is at 100% connectivity.
- Follow CTO Neville Ray on social media
- Visit www.my.t-mobile.com or call 611 from your T-Mobile handset
- For the latest local information on the wildfires: