Customer Updates (as of Oct. 19, 2017)
- T-Mobile is promoting ‘Text to Give’ to help those affected by the California wildfires. To donate $10 to the American Red Cross for the California Wildfire relief efforts text CAWILDFIRES to 90999. The donation will be charged to your next T-Mobile bill. Message & data rates may apply. More information: http://www.mobilegiving.org/terms-and-conditions/
- Service is almost 100% restored.
- T-Mobile has deployed emergency equipment such as portable generators, fuel trucks, and portable base stations that can provide temporary cellular service (known as COWs or COLTs).
- Follow us on social media or check the T-Mobile Newsroom
- Visit www.my.t-mobile.com or call 611 from your T-Mobile handset
- For the latest on the wildfires: