In 2015 alone, T-Mobile has more than doubled its LTE coverage footprint, adding nearly 1 million square miles of new 4G LTE coverage and now covers 304 million Americans - 97% the number of customers that Verizon does, while delivering the fastest 4G LTE network in the nation. Meanwhile, Verizon’s network virtually stood still in comparison.
Now, Verizon customers in Park City and skiers at the nearby Brighton Ski Resort will have the chance to see for themselves if their network is actually better and win $100 if they can prove it. If they lose, they’ll pose for a photo with a network sign of shame, with options like “T-Mobile’s just busted Verizon’s network myth #BallBusterChallenge,” and “T-Mobile’s network was just as good as Verizon’s #BallBusterChallenge” (but we’ll toss in a consolation prize for playing).
Join our Challenge Team for a chance to win $100 at:
• 10:00 a.m. MT - in Park City along Main Street near 4th Street
• 3:00 p.m. MT - at the Brighton Ski Resort. Molly Green’s and the Alpine Rose Cafeteria. 12601 E Big Cottonwood Canyon Rd, Cottonwood, UT 84121
You can also follow along on social at #BallBusterChallenge or @TMobile.
Legal disclaimer Fastest 4G LTE network based on download speeds.
About T-Mobile US, Inc.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to approximately 63 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
About The Un-carrier
T-Mobile’s industry-rocking Un-carrier moves are directly addressing customers’ pain points and changing wireless for good:
- Simple Choice™ − started it all by abolishing annual service contracts, limits and overage penalties
- JUMP! On Demand™ − lets you swap your old phone for a new one with no waiting or upgrade fees up to 3 times a year
- Simple Global™ − introduced free roaming data and texting and low flat-rate calling in 140+ countries & destinations
- Carrier Freedom − covers your carrier’s ETFs and the balance on your phone up to $650 with trade-in when you switch
- Music Freedom − lets you listen all you want to most streaming music services without hitting your high-speed data
- Wi-Fi Unleashed − introduced seamless next-gen Wi-Fi coverage beyond the reach of cellular-only networks
- Data Stash™ − allows those who buy extra LTE data to roll unused data forward − up to 20GB − for up to a full year
- T-Mobile@Work − brought 100% transparent, simple flat-rate pricing and other Un-carrier benefits to US business
- Mobile Without Borders − delivers coverage & calling across Mexico & Canada, just like in the US—at no extra cost
- Binge On™ − lets you watch leading streaming video services all you want without burning your high-speed data.
T-Mobile US Media Relations
877-281-TMUS OR 212-358-3210