This holiday season, T-Mobile USA, Inc. is making sure its customers do not miss out on a single memorable moment. To ensure special times with loved ones are captured, shared and remembered, T-Mobile is announcing new products and promotions that enable customers to stay in touch and connected more richly than ever, whether near or far.
T-Mobile’s latest offerings place family and friends just a click away and provide the lasting benefit of traveling together. New, high-quality and affordable camera phones — such as the MOTOZINE™ ZN5 — allow for the quick snap and send of photos, and an innovative digital photo frame — the T-Mobile cameo™ — displays pictures sent to it via multimedia messaging (MMS) or e-mail.* And T-Mobile’s Free Companion Flight program will offer the opportunity to create new memories together in the coming year.**
“T-Mobile realizes the holidays are about family and special friends, and are a time for making memories together,” said Wendy Piñero-DePencier, vice president, brand marketing, T-Mobile USA. “Our mission is to deliver products and services that help enrich relationships, and while we understand that not all loved ones can spend the holidays together, our new holiday offerings will help bring people closer regardless of distance.”
The MOTOZINE ZN5, exclusively from T-Mobile, is a true camera replacement with the ability to capture and share photos before the moment passes. The ZN5 has a 5-megapixel camera with auto focus and Xenon flash plus built-in KODAK Imaging Technology and KODAK PERFECT TOUCH Technology. Images can be quickly uploaded to the KODAK Gallery with one click, enabling special moments to be shared with friends and family across the country.
The T-Mobile cameo manufactured by Parrot, Inc. is a groundbreaking digital picture frame, with its own dedicated T-Mobile phone number, that provides a fun and easy way to immediately share spontaneous moments with friends and family by sending photos to the photo frame via MMS or e-mail. Photos can be sent directly from family and friends in the midst of their holiday fun without the step of uploading photos to a computer or memory stick, since the cameo accepts photos directly from camera phones.
Beyond the holidays, T-Mobile wants to make it easy for customers to take a memorable trip in 2009 — whether to unwind, see long-lost friends or take the family on vacation. With the Free Companion Flight promotion, T-Mobile is offering complimentary companion plane tickets from Nov. 19 through Dec. 24, 2008 to new and existing customers who sign up for a two-year service agreement. Those on a family plan will receive a companion ticket for each line of their family plan, up to five tickets, so it’s easy for the whole family to enjoy a trip together.
Companion tickets have no blackout dates, provide travel to and from more than 100 origination and destination cities, and are good for a year (travel must be completed by Feb. 15, 2010). With a wide array of exciting possibilities, trips could include a visit to see the hustle and bustle of Times Square, going skiing in the Rockies, soaking up the sun in Miami, or winning big in Las Vegas.
More Perfect Gifts: Touch Screens, Mobile Web and Easy Text Communication
T-Mobile also has an array of the latest products for that perfect gift, which include mobile Web and touch screen technology and phones with QWERTY keyboards that make staying in touch via text or e-mail quick and simple.
- The highly sought-after T-Mobile G1 with Google, featuring the Android Market and an intuitive design with a touch screen, QWERTY keyboard and trackball, as well as a mobile Web experience that integrates popular Google services such as Google Maps Street View™, Gmail™, YouTube™ and others.
- The Samsung Behold™, offering a compelling mobile Web experience, an ultra-thin design, a large touch-screen display, a full-QWERTY on-screen keypad with vibrating feedback, a 5-megapixel camera and a video recorder, making this phone an ideal all-in-one device.
- The BlackBerry® Pearl™ Flip 8220, which is the first flip BlackBerry that delivers a great balance of style, helping manage a budding professional career and personal life whether using text, e-mail, instant messaging or voice calling.
- The Samsung Gravity™, featuring a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard and support for IM, text, multimedia and video messaging.
- MOTOZINE ZN5, T-Mobile G1 with Google, and BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 are currently available at select T-Mobile retail stores and online at http://www.t-mobile.com
- The Samsung Behold will be available beginning Nov. 10.
- The Samsung Gravity will be available beginning Nov. 17.
- The T-Mobile cameo will be available beginning in the coming weeks.
For more information on all products, services and promotions as they become available, visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
Note to Editors
For images of all T-Mobile products and service, please log onto http://www.thenewsmarket.com/t-mobile. Registration and images are provided free of charge to the media. Broadcast quality video is also available for selected products.
* T-Mobile cameo available while supplies last. Requires separate line of service. Monthly recurring charge applies. Qualifying voice plan with minimum one-year agreement required.
** Free Companion Flight offer valid 11/19/08 through 12/24/08 while supplies last. Taxes and fees, including a per flight booking fee, apply. New activation or renewal on a qualifying 2-yr service agreement required for each companion flight. Qualifying line must remain active and in good standing for 31 days from the date of activation or renewal. Max. of 5 companion flights per account. Purchase of a full fare ticket is required for use of each free companion flight; price of full fare ticket is based upon the zone fare price listed at the time of booking. Offer available to U.S. residents (incl. Puerto Rico) only. Travel must be booked 30 days in advance of travel date and be completed by 2/15/2010. Travel only available to/from specified cities. Additional restrictions apply; see flywitht-mobile.com for important details.