- Absolutely. For customers who want the freedom to switch to the latest phones whenever they want (up to 3X a year), iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are also available with JUMP! On Demand.
Can I get iPhone 7 with JUMP!?
- Absolutely. Just like any other JUMP! upgrade, you can jump to iPhone 7 or 7 Plus with trade-in once you’ve paid off 50% of your current phone.
How much does iPhone 7 and 7 Plus cost without the iPhone Trade-Up offer?
When can I pre-order iPhone 7 or 7 Plus as a JUMP! or JUMP! On Demand customer?
- JUMP! On Demand customers can pre-order iPhone 7 starting Friday, September 9th at 12:01 AM PT by calling 611 or by visiting your local T-Mobile store when it’s open that day. Unfortunately, our web site does not yet have the functionality to process JUMP! On Demand orders for iPhone 7, but our award-winning care and retail teams will be ready to help you.
- JUMP! customers can pre-order iPhone 7 online using a standard JUMP! Upgrade starting Friday, September 9th at 12:01 AM PT, by calling 611 or by visiting your local T-Mobile store when it’s open that day.
iPhone Trade-Up with JUMP! and JUMP! On Demand
What if I have a JUMP! On Demand lease for my current iPhone that I want to trade-in for the iPhone Trade-Up offer?
- You can absolutely do that. You need to own your iPhone to participate in this offer, so after you pay off remaining months and the residual on your JUMP! On Demand lease agreement, you can trade it in for a free iPhone 7.
If I participate in the iPhone Trade-Up offer, will I still be in JUMP! On Demand and be able to upgrade whenever I want?
- If you participate in this offer, you’ll be starting a no-cost 24 month finance agreement, which is not part of JUMP! On Demand. If you want the freedom to continue to upgrade your phone whenever you want (up to 3x a year), you should just upgrade through JUMP! On Demand.
How much will it cost me to pay off my JUMP! On Demand lease to get the iPhone Trade-Up offer?
- It depends on what kind of phone you have and how long you’ve had it. The best thing way to figure out exactly how much you owe is to reach out to customer service (call 611) or visit a T-Mobile store, and we’ll help you out.
Can I use my JUMP! upgrade with the iPhone Trade-Up offer?
- You need to own the phone you’re trading in, so once you’ve paid off any remaining balance, you can trade in your current phone and get this deal.
- If you want to take advantage of the iPhone Trade-Up offer and are enrolled in JUMP!, you can do that by calling care (611) or visiting a retail store.
If I get the iPhone Trade-Up offer, when will my next JUMP! upgrade be?
- After 50% of the phone’s value is covered by the combination of upfront payments and monthly bill credits. For those getting the free iPhone 7 32GB, that would be in 12 months. For those getting other models or devices with more memory, it may be sooner.