T-Mobile has begun rolling out a major update to its mobile app with an all-new look and full set of new features and functionality.
The newly named ‘T-Mobile’ app replaces the current ‘My Account’ app and brings a range of new tools and enhancements to Simple Choice postpaid customers, who can now more easily manage all lines on their account, change coverage plans, pay their monthly bill, place a call to Customer Service, and even track the status of a recent order—all within the app on their smartphone or tablet.
The new T-Mobile app includes the following major improvements and updates:
Who Gets It When
- A Fresh, New Design A streamlined ‘cards’ design allows customers to quickly see the information that matters most.
- Multi-line Management Customers can now view and manage all lines on an account within the T-Mobile app.
- Self-Service Tools Now, quickly and easily make changes to service plans and payment options within the T-Mobile app.
- Simplified Payments The simplified payments process makes it easier than ever to view and manage billings and payments.
- Device Health Enhanced diagnostic tools now do an even better job finding and fixing device health issues. (Android only)
- Data Management Customers with Android devices can now track data usage of individual applications and optimize network coverage, battery life and device performance
The T-Mobile app starts rolling out January 28th
to a small group of Android customers, expanding to more over the next several weeks. An iOS version will be available in February.
If you selected to automatically install updates to your current My Account app, you don’t have to do a thing to get the new T-Mobile app. It’ll simply download and install when it becomes available.
If you selected to manually install updates, visit Google Play or the App Store in the coming weeks to check availability of the new T-Mobile app. If you don’t see the update on Google Play or the App Store, check back later.